Monday, March 15, 2010

The Great Iron Debacle

Dear Amy,

AARRRRGGGHH! Remember when I bumped my ironing board sending my beloved iron to crack and clatter on the hard wood floor? Well, it broke...forever. I loved that iron. For those who love to sew, a good iron is essential like a toothbrush is essential...and chocolate...and sunshine...um, and fleece. I love fleece.

Anyway, I ordered a new beautiful iron. AND IT DOESN'T WORK. It's so pretty. It worked the first time I used it last week, but will not even heat up now. I'm defeated. My tote bag is cut out and ready to sew, but alas, I have no iron. My rocking chair cushion is cut out and ready to sew, but alas, no iron. Eric's blanket is cut out and ready to sew, but alas, NO IRON.

I can't wait to show you my quickie tote bag. I promise to post it later today...once my non-working iron and I have a nice long chat.

Oh, yeah...and good morning!

Love, Kate

0 comments:

Post a Comment