Thursday, April 15, 2010

Healthy Eating -- SAD food revolution

Kate,
I have a website I want to share with you. This site has given me encouragement and some healthified recipes that work for children. I enjoyed reading about Tammie's journey. You'll have to see what you think!

I have really liked learning more about healthy eating alternatives. I have a long way to go, but have found that I have come a long way as well. I would still like to do something with you (and others) called "food revolution" in which we make changes from the SAD (Standard American Diet) to whole foods. We watched Food, Inc. last week and found it disturbing. The production of our food has evolved over the years and we find the details very unsettling. If you do want to make changes, that movie may assist!! It was an eye-opener to both of us.

Let's do some brain storming and invite others to comment on the changes they want to make and then let's get started! It shouldn't take long to put a plan in place and start some new healthier habits before summer.

How's the Coke coming? I do think that the best way to get ride of it is to throw it away!! Keep me posted.

Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment